Due to my serious lack of blogging, I never published my Me and Mine photos in February. I posted it on Instagram, but that’s as far as I got.
So here it is, the five of us, absolutely freezing cold. Enjoying the most snow we have seen for 5 years. Enjoying it so much the 4 year old was screaming, and Matilda was almost crying too!
Needless to say, after this photo was taken we quickly hurried home for hot chocolates under blankets.
Me and Mine March
As for March, well clearly it started absolutely freezing, and its ending cold and very rainy. But I can’t say its been a bad month. It’s been busy, and its gone by in a flash, but its been good.
I have been loving
- Getting my 4th assignment sent off for uni, its always a celebration when I hit submit. I am so glad to see the back of it.
- Mothers day. A beautiful Mothers day tea with Matilda’s school and a day of relaxation on the day.
- Reading Elinor Oliphiant is Completely Fine. Loved it, and trying to make more time to read again.
- Starting to plan for Matilda’s birthday. We will be away for the weekend and I am planning how we will make it special for her.
- Finishing work for half term.
James has been loving
- Lighter evenings.
- Playing football in the garden with the children.
- Walking the dog.
- A day with the kids while I have been studying and on my training day.
- Watching Homeland.
Harry has been loving
- Playing Fifa on the XBox with Daddy.
- Playing outside more often.
- Riding his scooter.
- Making a science project for school.
- Learning the guitar
Matilda has been loving
- Reading The girl with the lost smile.
- Playing with her Generation Dolls.
- Riding her scooter.
- Celebrating Holi festival at school, learning the dances and having a paint fight.
Arthur has been loving
- Making Easter bonnets at school.
- Playing football.
- Starting the half term holidays.
- Going on an Easter Egg hunt.
- Planting our sunflowers.
- Playing in the snow.
We took these photo’s at the very last minute on an Easter Egg hunt at Ickworth House. I only took the small tripod so the angles aren’t amazing, but they definitely show Arthur’s cheeky personality!
April is looking good. Well I guess any month that starts with two weeks off of work and school always look promising.
We have a quiet half term planned, a few play dates, and one big trip to Disney on Ice (very excited!). I am hoping to spend the half term enjoying time with the children, getting the house in order, and having a bit of a rest.
After half term it will nearly be Matilda’s birthday. We have her birthday weekend away to look forward to. Its just a weekend in a caravan, but I know the children will absolutely love it, and I am hoping for a little bit of sunshine.
Then before we know it, it will be the end of the month and we will be hopefully seeing warmer weather ready for May bank holiday.
Have a fab April everyone.